Monday 19 November 2012

Fame at last, well, Hall of Fame

I've made a few items these past 2 weeks. My first make was a Carnelian Necklace and earrings. I was watching 'Downton Abbey' and got inspired. I've tried to go with the elegance of that series.
 
 
I'm actually quite pleased with the way it turned out. The gemstones look a lot nicer in real life though. I decided to send it to 'Jewellery Maker' TV's 'Hall of Fame', and they put it on air. Comments  by the presenter, Carole included: "Some beautiful, gorgeous tones in here, really, really right for Autumn" "that is absolutely gorgeous with that beautiful little drop there." "that's stunning, and beautiful earrings there as well" "Angela, thats absolutely gorgeous, thank you very much." "An interesting design." So, I think its safe to assume that they liked it. I'm going to enter another one and see what they think. It's nice to get feedback on my designs from people in the know.
 
I decided to make some cheaper necklace and earrings sets at stocking filler prices (£5-6). They are very simple, with agate pendants, but they are something I would wear myself. I think the graduation of colour in them is quite simply gorgeous.
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, lovely the tone on tone colours of the necklace set

    ReplyDelete