Tuesday 6 November 2012

Getting Romantic

I went to the job centre, and just needed to fill out a form to declare that I am now trading. So that meant I could make more jewellery without worrying about how it would affect me.

My first make this week is a 'Pink and white heart tiara'.I just thought that the colours looked that pretty together that it would be a shame not to make  something with them. It's my 2nd wedding anniversary on Friday, so my thoughts have turned more romantic recently. This meant that the first thing I thought of making was bridal wear. It is really pretty, and the photo does not do it justice. I decided to have a low price because I now how expensive weddings can be. A bargain at £22 plus p&p. I paid a whole lot more for mine, that was shop bought, and not as intricate! If only I knew then how to make my own tiara.

No comments:

Post a Comment