Saturday 25 May 2013

Proms and Cufflinks

Recently I attended a 'Prep for Prom Pamper Session' run by Crafty Penny Events at the Hillcrest Hotel in Widnes. I thought the idea was great, the organisation exceptional and the variety of stalls was perfect for the theme.  Lots of networking was done, and many tips shared. Below are photos of my stall at this event.
 
 
I do believe I'm getting better at creating the stall. This time I had my Mum's help.





My husband says that I need to expand and do more items for men. On his urging, this week I've learned to create cuff links. There were a few trials and errors involved, but finally I've got the technique down. I've put them in my Etsy shop.
 
 
 
 
On another note, my Folksy shop has now expanded quite a bit with over 40 items in it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment