Friday 11 January 2013

Been busy

Well, I've been a bit busy recently. I made a Pininterest page, please see the link above. I've also started posting on Craftjuice, so who knows more people will become aware of my jewellery.

Recently I've been doing macrame again. My Shell and Green Agate Short Necklace was even featured on 'Jewellery Maker TV' Hall of Fame. They commented::" mmmmm, that's lovely that Angela." " I love that green." "Gorgeous" "stunning". I'm still having difficulty posting images, so please follow this link to the necklace.

White Shell and Green Agate Short Necklace

Other news, I sold a pair of ruby and pearl sterling silver earrings. The customer was very pleased with them, and has comissioned a bracelet with quartz and leather look macrame. I do bespoke work, so if you're looking for something in particular, please contact me as I may be able to make it for you.

Valentine's Day is coming up, and the above service could be quite handy. I also have some heart themed items, and sophisticated items in my shop that may solve that gift problem.

Emerald and Pearl Sterling Silver Earrings
Purple Aventurine and heart shaped lava rock earrings
Purple Aventurine and Heart Shaped Lava Rock Necklace
Black Hearts with Red Beads mobile phone charm


No comments:

Post a Comment