Friday 18 January 2013

Photos at last, and my creations


Yay, I finally managed to get the photos to work, all thanks to Folksy Forums. So below are the promised photos of what I made for my Mum's Christmas presents. I really liked the heart necklace.
 
 
I've been mostly making bracelets this week, and entered both of them in Jewellery Maker TV Wall of Fame. And they both feaured, am really pleased about that. The first one is made from blue quartzite, quartz and agate on memory wire and wire wrapped. I was happy with the way it turned out. The presenters said: 'Look at that colour' 'Beautiful colours' 'Great idea' 'Its a beautiful idea, those are my colours as well.' 'Very good' 'I that was on a stall I'd buy that one, cause thats my colours. And then I'd have to buy a holiday as well because that makes me feel like I need to go on holiday' 'Yeah, and with the memory wire bangles they are just so easy you could wear that to the beach, couldn't you' 'Easy, you don't have to worry about clasps or anything. 'Well done Angela' 'Really like that one'.
 
 
The 2nd bracelet was a bit of an experiment but came out really well. I think its my first statement piece. It includes 43 faceted agate roundelles and organza ribbon. The presenters said:  "Angela, I think it looks absolutely beautiful. I love the way they're kinda nesting in the ribbon there. It looks beautiful. Thank you so much for sending that in Angela, it looks lovely."
I have recently started making some sterling silver jewellery that has proved to be popular. Of the 3 items below, only one is still left for sale. The Emerald and Pearl Drop earrings with the pearl at the bottom.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment