Tuesday 26 February 2013

Sterling Silver Jewellery

This week I've been busy making bridal jewellery ready for the Wedding Fayre in March. It's been interesting just concentrating on one type of style, and not normal everyday jewellery that can be anything.

On the bright side, this week I've found out I'm going to be a World Book Day Book Giver, and I get to give out my first choice. It's a Judge Dredd graphic novel, so I'm happy about that.

My husband says I've been working too hard on the jewellery business, so at the weekend we had a date day, and that was lovely.

So here's my new makes this week, not all have been listed yet because I'm experimenting with when I list items.

 The gold pearl and hand faceted Citrine necklace and earrings with gold plated sterling silver findings just screamed at me to be made.
 
 
 
The hand faceted ruby and white cultured pearl did take longer than normal to create. When I had finished making it, I really wanted to keep it for myself. It is very pretty in real life.
 
I decided to make something with the left over pearls, added some rose quartz, and this is the result.
 
 For a change, I wanted to make something with plastic beads and came up with these very dainty chokers. I think these would be ideal presents for bridesmaids. These can be made in any colour and any size.








1 comment:

  1. Beautiful, I'm sure any bride would love to wear one of your pieces on their special day!

    ReplyDelete